FUTURE MEETINGS & EVENTS
- Member for Mackellar Mr Jason Falinski MP invites all residents of Palm Beach and Whale Beach to Morning Tea at “The Boathouse” Governor Phillip Park from 10.30 to 12 Tuesday 24th April to discuss any Federal issues.
- Committee Meeting: Monday May 7 7 pm, Pacific Club Palm Beach
- Centenary Annual General Meeting: Tuesday May 8 7pm, Palm Beach (RSL) Guest speaker Guest Speaker – Hon. Rob. Stokes MP. Refreshments. All financial members welcome. Agenda and Nomination forms will be available for download from PBWBA.org.au – click here for more details.
- 31/11/2018: NORTHERN BEACHES HOSPITAL TO OPEN
COMMITTEE MEETINGS and ANNUAL GENERAL MEETINGMembers are welcome to Committee meetings, which are held on the second Monday of each month, 7 pm, Pacific Club Palm Beach.
The Annual General Meeting is held in May. Click here for more information.
An informative morning of informal discussion with like-minded members, friends, neighbours and residents.
The events are casual, and a great opportunity to meet new residents and members.
Friday April 27 – 10:30am
at “Whale Beach Deli”
Future coffee mornings – venues TBA
- Monday May 28th 10.30am venue to be advised
- Tuesday June 26th 10.30am venue to be advised