FUTURE MEETINGS & EVENTS
- Mon 12 Feb: Monthly Committee Meeting 7pm at the Pacific Club. All members welcome to attend.
- Wed 21 Feb: Meeting with our neighbouring residents’ groups and Mayor Michael Regan to discuss “Pittwater” issues.
- Tues 27 Feb: Council Meeting 6.30pm, Dee Why council chambers. President Richard West to address Council re 100 years of PBWBA.
- 31/11/2018: NORTHERN BEACHES HOSPITAL TO OPEN
COMMITTEE MEETINGS and ANNUAL GENERAL MEETINGMembers are welcome to Committee meetings, which are held on the second Monday of each month.
The Annual General Meeting is held in May. Click here for more information.
The Committee at Work – see what we’ve been up to – click here
An informative morning of informal discussion with like-minded members, friends, neighbours and residents.
The events are casual, and a great opportunity to meet new residents and members.
Wed February 28
at “Dunes Kiosk” Gov Phillip Park 10.30am
Future coffee mornings – venues TBA
- Thurs March 29th 10.30am venue to be advised
- Friday April 27th 10.30am venue to be advised
- Monday May 28th 10.30am venue to be advised
- Tuesday June 26th 10.30am venue to be advised