Mona Vale Hospital to close October 2018
– but the fight’s not over!!
PBWBA President Prof. Richard West AM has been invited to speak at the Mona Vale Hospital Forum on Wednesday night 18th July 7 pm at the Mona Vale Memorial Hall. This is a very important issue for all who live on the Peninsula and you are encouraged to attend to show support.
Avalon is important to us. It’s our closest “commercial” centre.
To provide more opportunities for the community to participate in My Place: Avalon project, a series of pop up sessions will be held as detailed below.
The purpose of the pop ups is to capture valuable information on what the Avalon community values and to identify challenges and opportunities for change. The information collected from the pop ups will form a shared community vision for Avalon and help establish the direction for the My Place: Avalon project and future draft Avalon Place Plan.
For more details on how you can be involved in the future planning for Avalon and the full list of “have your say” sessions go to https://yoursay.northernbeaches.nsw.gov.au/avalon
At a glance, the upcoming “July pop up opportunities” are:
- Thu 12 July – 10am – 1pm – Outside Avalon Recreation Centre
- Tue 17 July – 11am – 2pm – Outside Avalon Recreation Centre
- Sat 21 July – 8 – 11am – Dunbar Park – Avalon Car Boot Sale
- Sun 22 July – 9am to 12pm – Palm Beach Market, Governor Phillip Park
- Mon 23 July – 2 – 5pm – Outside Avalon Woolworths
- Fri 27 July – 8 – 11am – Outside Avalon Woolworths
- Sat 28 July – 1 – 4pm – Outside Avalon Woolworths
July Coffee Morning
Wed 25th July 10.30am Moby Dick’s (Whale Beach Rd)
Members friends and neighbours are all welcome at this monthly networking forum.